Monday, September 3, 2007

News and such. . .

Okay, so apparently I'm making it a monthly blog. I know you were all in slow motion while I was gone. Not gone just starting the homeschool year.

Anywho, I just thought you might be interested to know that I also have 2 other blogs which I plan to neglect. They are over at tumblr. The first is tortillarecipes.weebly.com and the other is kidsbirthdaypartyideas.weebly.com.

I'd appreciate a little linky love if you feel so inclined. You can subscribe to the rss feed for those sites and keep up with the however infrequent news and updates.

Got my hair cut not that you know what I look like but people often want to know such things.

And now for a couple of random thoughts:

In upgrading my blog template I lost my LOST countdown. Which makes me sad. But I made up for it by creating a cute new header. Like it? Let me know. If you don't like it keep that to yourself. lol.

I'm gonna try and get my LOST counter back up. Till next time. Whenever that may be.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm checking out your other blogs now. I love kids' parties! And your new header is so cute. I love it.
You did it yourself?