Here are the rules:
1. Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. No Googling or IMDb-ing. That’s cheating and that’s no fun.
Have fun with it and if you decide to participate leave your link.
Here are my quotes:
2. That's because of your Captain Hook complex. - One Fine Day: starring George Clooney and Michelle Pfiffer.
3. I know he can get the job but can he DO the job? I'm NOT arguing that with you. - Joe vs. The Volcano: starring Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan.
5. Forgive me if I get a little emotional, but this is the day every mother dreams of. The day she watches her only daughter put a lock on her bedroom door, to keep her husband out. - Laws of Attraction: starring Pierce Brosnan and Julianne Moore.
6. It never rained on the night of a Larrabee party, the Larrabees wouldn't have stood for it. - Sabrina: starring Harrison Ford and Julia Ormond
7. There were no F names in the Bible so Ma named him Frankincense because he smelled so sweet. - Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
10. Yeah, yeah. I would've asked for your number. And I wouldn't have been able to wait 24 hours before calling you up and saying, Hey, how about... oh, how about some coffee, or drinks, or dinner, or a movie... for as long as we both shall live? - You've Got Mail
So, how did you do? Did you guess them?
Updated: I'm a movie fanatic but I guess I didn't realize how big of one till doing this. This was so much fun I'm gonna do it again sometime. Thanks for all the guesses.