Whether you are ready or not the shopping season is upon us.
I have 3 kids. This year they are a 16 year old boy, 15 year old boy and a 12 year old girl. I’m forever surprised by how hard it is to shop for them every year. They grow out of things and they get too old for things. I’ll admit I’ve probably made some not so great purchases over the years. They are always thankful for what we get them at Christmas time but I’m sure they would like input just in case.
So this year, I had them help me with lists. We got stuff for this list from Christianbook.com. They have lots of awesome deals and lots of cute stuff that my daughter is going to love. She is at that tender age where she likes to play with Barbies sometimes but she also loves to listen to music, watch chick-flicks, make crafts and read lots of books.
So without further ado, I give you the Gift Guide for Tween Girls. Teen boys version is coming next!
- Dance Sing Praise Live Love Shirt
- Mandie Triple Feature DVD
- Grace Stirs It Up - An American Girl book
- Gold by Britt Nicole
- Reborn Dog Tag Necklace
- NIV True Images: The Bible for Teen Girls
- New Creation Canvas Bracelet
- Jesus Is My BFF Button Set
- Keep Calm and Trust God Keyring
- Make Your Own Pop-Up Cards
- Party Tyme Karaoke: Contemporary Christian CD
- The God Girl Journey: A 30-Day Guide to a Deeper Faith
- Child of God Stretch Bracelets, Set of 3
- Faith Tag Dog Tag Necklace - The Light
- Mr. Right, Button Set
- Believe Bracelet