Thursday, May 17, 2007

Lost Again?

First of all let me say OH MY GOSH! Major ***spoiler*** if you didn't see Lost last night.

That was one heck of an episode! My favorite character is poor Hurley. Favorite quote from last night: "Yeah, I love you too. Whatever."

I was bawling as Charlie cowboyed up and went off to die. I thought the exchange between him and Claire was lovely.

I don't like Juliette. I think she's gonna sell them up the river. I'm still not sure what's up with Jack. He's not the same since his week with the others. He's always been a nice guy but I just don't trust him anymore. Sorry.

I've read that the girls that Charlie saved in the alley was Sayid's lady. And that one of the ladies in the Looking Glass was Ben's childhood friend. It's so weird the way they crossed paths.

I heard somewhere that TV Guide predicted that there would be 5 major deaths before the end of this season. Here's my prediction for the red shirts:

  1. Bernard
  2. Rose
  3. Juliette
  4. Desmond
  5. John Locke(I still don't believe he's dead).
So sad. . .Anyways. I cannot wait till next week. What will we do all summer? I think I might freak out from withdrawal. Usually when that happens I cope by watching the 4400. It's usually on during the summer.

Shows I'm gonna miss this summer:
  1. Lost
  2. Grey's Anatomy
  3. American Idol
  4. Heroes
I'm sure we'll find something else to watch but those are the best right now. Maybe I'll get a life. lol.

2 comments:

ohAmanda said...

Ooo, do you think they'll kill off Juliette? That would be cool.

I have got to try out the 4400. I've heard good things about it. And I'll be like you with nothing to watch because I WILL NOT succumb to the new Bingo Show!

Elizabeth said...

The kids and I watched the new bingo show. They were excited (mostly cause their bedtime is 9 and that's when it came on). 4400 is pretty good. USA usually has a marathon leading up to the new season so you can catch up on it.