Monday, March 21, 2011

Mine is the Night by Liz Curtis Higgs and a Contest

Mine is the Night by Liz Curtis Higgs
I've got a review coming soon for Mine is the Night by Liz Curtis Higgs, the much awaited sequel to Here Burns My Candle.

I'm really enjoying this book and can't wait to tell you about it. But in the meantime, Waterbrook/Multnomah is hosting a contest.

You can check it out here Mine is the Night Contest

Also, Liz Curtis Higgs is hosting a live video event on April 5th at 2pm (eastern) Liz Curtis Higgs live event

Also, below is a book trailer for the latest book. Enjoy!

I've been a fan of Liz Curtis Higgs for quite some time. I love reading about Scotland and she is able to bring it to life for poor people like me who must read about it until the day they can afford to travel there.




No comments: