Monday, August 15, 2011

Book Review: The Dragons of Chiril




I usually enjoy Donita K. Paul's books but this one took me a while. It's kind of a slow starter. The cover is what drew me to pick this book. It's beautiful.

I enjoyed the story and the characters but I wouldn't say it's a book I'd read again. (Sorry for such a short review.) I may at some point try the rest of the series but I'm actually not a huge fan of "dragon books". As far as the writing style, it's well written as you'd expect from such a seasoned writer.

If you've read any of Paul's other works you'll really enjoy it!

Disclaimer: I got this book for free to review for Blogging for Books. You can get some great books too! Check out blogging for books (Sidebar ad)--->

1 comment:

Konstanz Silverbow said...

It's always good to get multiple opinions on books. I really do want to read this book. But I am also a HUGE dragon fan so. . .

Anyway, thanks for the review!