Monday, July 18, 2016

Book Review: Room for Hope by Kim Vogel Sawyer

Room for Hope by Kim Vogel Sawyer
Where do I begin? 


I really enjoyed this book even though it's a bit on the slow side. I tend to tear through books like a crazy person. But for some reason I had to really take my time through this book. I really loved the characters. The cover is beautiful!  The ending is not what you'd expect. Or at least it's not what I expected. I had a very clear idea of what would happen and **whamo** not even close. The story is heartbreaking in places and full of emotion. Sometimes you're reading a story and you aren't quite prepared for the impact it will have on you. This was such a story. I highly recommend this book with a nice chair, warm blanket and a cup of something. Maybe some tissues, too. 


I get to read all sorts of wonderful Christian fiction books. Interested in getting free books, too? Contact Blogging for Books

No comments: