Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Book Review: Women in Science

Okay, so this one is a fun review. I mean they all are but this one had pictures :)




Women in Science is a wonderfully illustrated encyclopedia of 50 women you may not have heard of who made a huge difference in the world of science. It’s just so adorable!


My favorite is the page about Katherine Johnson. She’s one of the women portrayed in the new movie, Hidden Figures.




It’s a great book with lots of illustrated data graphics and so much information. I highly recommend this book as a reference for homeschooler and students of all sorts. It makes a great gift. I’m sure your science teacher would really love a copy!


It belongs on the shelf with other biography type books. And it’s just beautifully done!

I got the book in exchange for my review. If you'd like to get free books and read amazing authors join the fun at Blogging for Books. Click the button in the sidebar.

No comments: