Thursday, January 31, 2008

LOST is back!!!

OMG. So where do I begin. Poor Hurley. He's my favorite. When he told Claire about Charlie I nearly cried. The guy is really messed up.

And the Oceanic Six? Who are the other three? Did they leave people behind on purpose? Cause that's what it sounded like when Jack came to visit Hurley. How long have they been off the island, anyways? And why would they be celebrities?

It was a great episode. But I'm a little irritated that they pulled the ol' 1 hour recap and then the episode. After 8 months they couldn't give us an actual 2 hour episode? Seriously.

1 comment:

homelover2 said...

Congratulations, Elizabeth! This is Jennifer, a participant in the bloggy giveaway. You have won my quiet time gift basket! Please email me at mrskevinthomas@gmail.com