Thursday, November 4, 2010

It's that Time again! Countdown to Thanksgiving printable.



I love Thanksgiving! It's right in the middle of the holidays and also in fall which is my favorite season. So I thought I'd share a printable I created for my kids a few years ago.

This is Tom Turkey. He's not very happy. Do you know why? He knows that Thanksgiving is coming soon. lol. So feel free to print Tom and share him. Just link back if you post him on your blog. I'd love to see your pics! We've been doing this since I created it in 2005 and my kids look forward to it every year.

Countdown to Thanksgiving

2 comments:

Andrea said...

this is so cute! I am definitely using this with my boys next Thanksgiving. Thanks for sharing!

Andrea
http://lelandfamilyadventures.blogspot.com/

Emily said...

What a gorgeous looking turkey! I will be linking to this activity in a post about thanksgiving and speech therapy.
Cheers
Emily