Sunday, November 8, 2015

Dollar Store Finds for Operation Christmas Child Shoeboxes

We pack a shoebox every year. And my teens and I volunteer for the warehouse every year. It's so much fun! If you are fortunate enough to have a distribution warehouse in your area, I highly recommend signing up to work. You get a free t-shirt, ornament and a huge sense of accomplishment when you see all the awesome shoeboxes! Don't forget national collection week is next week November 16-23rd. For more information on Operation Christmas Child go to the website: http://www.samaritanspurse.org/what-we-do/operation-christmas-child/

Every year I try to pack as much as I can in to the box we put together. And being a frugal mama, I always try to get more bang for my buck. So I thought I'd take a trip through our local Dollar Tree and see what we could find in multi-packs. So here's what we found during a really fast run through the store.  I'm sure with a little more time we could have found lots more. These are great for fillers.

Shower Caps for older girls

Microfiber clothes are great for baths or cleaning. 

Great for all ages and both boys and girls!

Can you imaging the look on the little girls faces?

Super cute socks!

Awesome 4 pack!

So cute!

Gotta love the Smurfs :) 

No comments: