Tuesday, May 22, 2007

In "Late" honor of my 31st. . .

Here are 31 things about me.

  1. I was born in Huntington, West Virginia.
  2. I'm a procrastinator.
  3. My actual birthday was last Monday, May 14th.
  4. I got spoiled for my birthday.
  5. I have the sweetest husband ever!
  6. I've tricked him into thinking that I'm the best wife ever.
  7. I have low self-esteem sometimes.
  8. I wear size 9 shoes.
  9. I wish I wore that dress size. lol.
  10. I want to lose weight but I've never tried.
  11. I'm pretty comfortable with my body but I'd like to be healthier.
  12. I love to interupt myself and change subjects.
  13. My husband sometimes keeps up.
  14. I love books.
  15. My favorite author is Lori Wick.
  16. Linda Windsor, Liz Curtis Higgs and Francine Rivers are tied for a close second.
  17. I love a good love story.
  18. My only regret is that I didn't see how awesome my husband was the first time I saw him.
  19. I love movies.
  20. I took a movie critique class in college and it ruined me.
  21. Mars attacks is the worst movie ever made. <---period!
  22. I won't even discuss #20.
  23. My favorite chick flick right now is Laws of Attraction.
  24. I have a bachelors degree in Journalism.
  25. I've always loved writing.
  26. I don't think I'm that great at it.
  27. I've been told I'm pretty good.
  28. I do origami!
  29. See I told you I interupt myself.
  30. Unusually big things make me laugh. (I'll tell you later.)
  31. This was easier than I thought.
Wow, that was actually fun! I hope it was educational.

No comments: