I'm not gonna give a full out recap 'cause I've seen some other good ones: here and here
I'm confused and not gonna have a great summer, fall and winter trying to figure out what this all means.
- So they got off the island?
- Was is just Kate and Jack or everyone?
- Who was in the coffin?
- Did it(the coffin) seem small to anyone else?
- What would make it inappropriate for Jack to get a ride with his ex?
- Who is the "he" Kate is getting back to?
- Shouldn't she be in jail?
- Isn't Jack's father dead?
- Why, oh, why didn't Charlie close the door behind him?
- Locke is back!!!
- Why didn't Ben look all that surprised when he heard that Tom hadn't killed Sayid, Jin and Bernard?
- Hurley is AWESOME!!!
- So is Sayid! He killed that guy with his feet!?!
- I'd love to know the translation of what Jin said when they threatened to shoot him.
- Where and what is the temple?
- Does it have anything to do with the 4 toed foot statue?