I've gotta tell ya. The producers of that show have some major nerve expecting us stick around and wait 8 or 9 months to see what happens next. I mean what are we suppose to do in the meantime?
Lost-related stuff to do to make the most of your time while waiting for Lost to come back:
- Learn the lyrics and music to "You all Everybody" by DriveShaft.
- Play the numbers 4-8-15-16-23-42 in the lottery.
- Read Bad Twin.
- Make a mix tape of all the songs that have been featured on the show.
- Read Stephen King's The Stand which was featured in The Other's book club.
- Plan a Lostie's dinner party only using what they have available on the island.
- Set an alarm to go off every 108 minutes.
- Memorize the seating chart for flight 815.
- Go "Downtown" & "Make your own kind of music"
- Learn to say "I love you" in Korean.
- Learn how to catch fish in a net.
- Locate the hometown of each Lostie on a frappr.
- Learn to make a baby carriage with just a large knife and vines.
- Build a raft.
- Watch the previous seasons including all the behind the scenes stuff.