Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Works for me Wednesday: Brands


Okay, I'm not super picky about brands very often but here are a couple I just can't live without.

Pepsi: I know I'm gonna get into some trouble being in Georgia but sorry I think the taste is smoother.

Scotts tp: The rolls seem to last for years. And from time to time Target has a really great deal on Scotts.

Brawny: You really can wash a whole sinkful of dishes with one paper towel. I've tested it. Target usually has a really good deal on these as well.

Pace: This is not me it's my husbands favorite. And unless you get some really awesome gourmet salsa the cheap stuff is just not worth the money.

Starbucks: Another of my husbands favorites. I have to agree with this one. Coffee that comes out of a brick or a can isn't coffee. Sorry to offend. Besides they have the best tea lattes. Soy Chai Latte, oh boy I need one right now.

Pop Tarts: the cheap ones are just gross and they crumble all over the place.

Fish Stick: I think they are Gorton's. They sell them in huge bags at Wally World. They are so good, crunchy and buttery. The other ones I've gotten (and there have been many) are disgusting.

Okay, so maybe there are a few brands that we stand by. I'm off to get another Pepsi out of the fridge.

Have a good one!

No comments: