Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Book Review: The Girls Still Got It by Liz Curtis Higgs


The Girls Still Got It is an in-depth telling of the story of Ruth, in which Higgs proves that her non-fiction skills are just as powerful as her awesome works of fiction. She's always been one of my favorite authors. 

I have to say that when I requested this book I didn't realize it was a nonfiction book :) Having read Liz's  recent series, Here Burns My Candle and Mine is the Night, the stories of Ruth and Naomi are still fresh in my mind. It's always been a passionate love story and she brings it to a more personal level.

I think this would be wonderful to share with a ladies Bible study group! Check out this book trailer!




I got this book for free in exchange for my review. You can get free books too if you sign up for Blogging for Books! Click the Blogging for Books button on the sidebar. 

No comments: