Monday, October 8, 2012

Book Review: Over the Edge by Mary Connealy


This is a review for Over the Edge by Mary Connealy but in truth it's for the whole Kincaid Brides series. When I received the second book in the series (quite by accident), In Too Deep from Bethany House I knew I couldn't start in the middle of the series. So I actually bought the first book, Out of Control for my kindle. And I was very happy I did. I was in love with the Kincaid men. I've always had a soft place in my heart for cowboys.

In the first book, we meet Rafe. He's a little on the hard-headed side but with just cause. He's been running the family ranch and he's got everything under control until he meets Julia. Their story is very fun. It's a slow starter so you have to give a good effort to get through the first book. But once you do you'll be so glad you did. Rafe and Julia's story is just the beginning.

In book 2, In Too Deep you'll get to know Ethan. Though he wears a goofy smile, he's hiding some some not too happy memories. He met Audra in the first book, his sister in laws step mother. Yup, it's all very familiar :) I grew up in the south. No offense. We also get to know Seth, the third Kincade brother.

Book 3, Over the Edge starts off with a literal bang. Seth Kincade has a wife. Yeah, he didn't know it either. He's been through quite a bit what with the war and cave fire. He's a little nutty. This was by far the best of the 3 book series! The tension between Seth and Callie is awesome. They are both very passionate people, which makes for lots of fun!

I have seriously loved every moment of this series and I highly recommend it to everyone. It would be an awesome read for the summer or even by the fire during the holidays. I recommend it for anyone who loves a good romance. And who doesn't love cowboys?

Here's a video trailer for Over the Edge!



I received this book for my review. And you can too! Just visit Bethany House Reviewers!

No comments: