Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Snowman Poop Alternative

I thought it sounded like a title for an episode of Big Bang Theory :) Here is a printable I just created for the "snowman poop" I'm sending to school with my kiddos this year. I got the idea for the wrappers and cocoa from Her Hobby I thought it was super cute but my kids have both given and received the Snowman poop before so I thought I'd shake things up a little. Below is the printable and here is a picture of my finished product.

Basically, I cut a 12x12in piece of scrapbook paper into 3 4x12in pieces. Place a packet of hot cocoa mix on the piece and fold the paper over to make a little envelope. I used a glue dot to keep the package in place. Print out the labels and affix with double-stick tape or whatever you have available. Using a hole punch, careful to not pop the cocoa packet punch a hole for the ribbon to tie on your back of marshmallows. Tons of fun!

If you make these or repost, please let me know. I'd love to see what you did!

Alternative to Snowman Poop :)

No comments: